BLB calendars for 2022 ; The theme for these calendars is “Migratory Birds of Botswana”. They are most attractive and make excellent Christmas gifts. See an example appended here. The desktop calendars cost P60 each and the A3 size wall hanging ones P130 each. You can place an order with Dikabelo, BirdLife Botswana at 3190540.
- Installation of Elephant Deterrent Webbing System (EDWS) in response to elephant crop-raiding in Boteti area,
- Using online platform to build local CBO Capacity,
- Building multi-sectorial capacity to tackle illegal wildlife poisoning,
- Biodiversity monitoring Training workshops in Wetland areas,
- District Council Presentation,
- Dead vultures incident near Mosu Village,
- World Wetlands Day,Education awareness session,
- African Bird Club Supports Communities,
Sunday, May 1, 2022 - 07:30Dear BLB member,Our next walk will take place on Sunday 1st May at the Metsimotlhaba River near Kumakwane . This will be the first of our winter walks, so we meet and leave Molapo Crossing at 07:30. The later time is to make allowance for the later rising of the sun and so that you can have an extended lie-in. So, we are going on the walk even though it is a public holiday. As usual, beginners are welcome and remember to bring your binoculars, folding chairs and refreshments for after the walk. Read More
Become a Member
Your Membership of Birdlife Botswana would be welcomed and acknowledged to reflect your interest in helping to preserve the diversity of natural resources in Botswana and in particular the many magnificent birds.